3 grams of Syrian Rue seeds per serving
Lemon juice (or other form of acetic acid)
SIMPLE EXTRACTION METHOD
1. Grind whatever amount of Syrian Rue you want to as fine a powder as possible, according to the formula above.
2. Place the powder into a CrockPot with 1 part lemon juice to 2 parts distilled water.
3. Simmer for 12 hours on “High” with the cover on.
4. Remove from heat and strain the liquid through a paper coffee filter, saving both the liquid and the mush.
5. Place the mush into the CrockPot again with fresh 1 part lemon juice to 2 parts distilled water.
6. Simmer for 12 hours on “High” with the cover on.
7. Remove from heat and strain the liquid through a paper coffee filter, saving the liquid and discarding the mush.
8. Combine both liquids and evaporate in the CrockPot down to a dry residue.
The residue will be a sticky, reddish-brown color. Separate into equal parts according to the initial amount, and place into GelCaps.
This is a powerful MAO inhibitor, and should be treated VERY carefully!
PROVIDED AS AN EDUCATIONAL REFERENCE ONLY; PLANTS AND TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ARE DANGEROUS AND/OR ILLEGAL. WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANYTHING FOUND ON THIS SITE.