This page exists to make it easier to find all the content on the current Entheology Hot Topic of Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa). The focus is primarily information regarding the current legal battle that is looking to prevent Kratom from being both mis-categorized as a synthetic, and mis-categorized as a plant deserving of Schedule I in the United States.
Last Updated:30 SEP 2016.
KRATOM BAN NEWS – VICTORY!
- KRATOM BAN DELAYED INDEFINITELY – After a monumental outcry by Kratom advocates, the ban has been delayed indefinitely.
- KRATOM BAN UPDATE: A Glimmer of Hope – It seems that the DEA may delay making Kratom a Schedule I substance!
- PETITION – Please Do Not Ban Kratom – As of this writing, there are over 137,000 signatures on this petition!
- DEA TO MAKE KRATOM A SCHEDULE I SUBSTANCE – Help and join the fight to have your voice heard.
KRATOM LEGAL STATUS
- UP-TO-THE-MINUTE Kratom Legal Status – The main page for all known actions on Kratom in each state, as well as the status of any legislation or the fighting of legislation.
- Help Keep Kratom Legal – A summary page of ways to help keep Kratom legal.
KRATOM MEDICAL VALUE
- Kratom Medical Research – This page has a Chronological listing of all known research on Kratom.
- Summary of Kratom Medical Value – This is a “plain English” summary of past and current research findings on the vast medical potential of Kratom.
JOIN THE FIGHT TO KEEP KRATOM LEGAL
- Help Keep Kratom Legal – This is a quick Summary page on what you can do to help keep Kratom legal.
- Join the Fight: KRATOM ACTION ITEMS – This is THE page to take immediate action in protecting Kratom’s legal status as a safe and effective natural herbal product.
KRATOM ADVOCACY GROUPS
- Botanical Legal Defense – This is the only group we’ve found who has a team of attorneys and lobbyists fighting to effect change at a legislative level in Congress.
- Kratom Association – Not entirely sure the concrete steps they’re taking other than a petition they’ve created.
KEY KRATOM ARTICLES
- What Kratom Is and Is Not – This is a frank and factually-accurate discussion on what Kratom is and is not.
- Why Kratom Was Banned in Thailand – A quick overview of the real reasons behind Kratom being banned in its own country.
- Kratom Victory in Arizona – Kratom got a small respite when Eddie Farnsworth, the author of Bill 2453 in Arizona, agreed that Kratom is not a “synthetic” and does not deserve to be on a bill banning synthetics.
- Kratom Removed from Arizona Banned-Drug Proposal – A news article regarding our recent victory of Kratom in AZ.
Please feel free to send us any links to any other sites that should be included here.