Xochipili is the Aztec god of flowers, pleasure, feasting, debauchery, and creativity. This is our favorite recipe for Xochipili liqueur – it combines several very potent entheogens that were used by the Aztecs, and we are sure you will find the effects quite pleasant.
• 15 G of crushed blue lotus (Nymphaea cerulean)
• 15 G of dried red poppy flowers (Papaver rhoes)
• 3 Bigelow Cozy Chamomile Herb tea bags (add to Blue Lotus)
• 1 Tazo Passion tea bag
• 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 3 tablespoons of honey
• 300 ml of 151 proof Bacardi rum
• 150 ml Kahlua
• 150 ml Sherry
1. Place in all ingredients into glass jar. Seal. Shake well. Allow to macerate for a week, shaking occasionally during this time.
2. After the week, strain through wire mesh strainer.
3. Filter through a coffee filter
You will be left with a dark amethyst-garnet colored sweet liqueur with a magical smell, and very potent and interesting effects (not all due to the alcohol).